Last week we had a major blizzard that kept everyone in the entire town inside. If you haven't seen the footage of the MN Metrodome cave in you should here. After the storm cleared the subzero temperatures came. I have to say, I prefer the extreme summer temperatures in AZ over the subzero winters in WI. But we are here and have stayed in the house. It's just not worth going out with the girls. We feel blessed that we are warm.
The basement has brought lots of fun, playing with our Christmas houses, staying all day in jam, jams (pajamas) and me, taking pictures. Here are a few...
The basement has brought lots of fun, playing with our Christmas houses, staying all day in jam, jams (pajamas) and me, taking pictures. Here are a few...


Rachel is 3 months old now. She is getting so big but when I stand back and look at her she still looks so tiny!
6 comments:
With how cute kids pajamas are, at least the freezing cold gives a great excuse to stay in them all day!! :-) Glad you guys are hanging in there through the cold! And the positive to all the snow this time of year is that it will definitely feel like Christmas up there!!
Erin, that is too funny, Zeke calls pajamas jam jams too!
Oh Abigail in that hat, gloves and on her trike...how cute!! And oh sweet Rachey...she is getting so big and has those beautiful blue eyes!! we will SOOOOO miss you at Christmas!! LOVE YOU!!! TnT
What great pictures. You just have to find stuff to do indoors. I don't mind winter if I don't have to leave my house. The girls look awesome. Been waiting for new pictures. Love Minnie mouse looking in the dance hall house. Too cute. See you soon. Can't wait. Love Nana and Papa up north
Brrrr! Sounds like a pefect excuse for a hot cocoa party with Abigail! Will your new bounce house fit in the basement?! I sure hope so! Warm thoughts your way. . .
Erin, the girls are getting so big!!!! I couldn't believe them in the pictures. Seems like they've both changed so much recently. Lots of love to all of you!
Post a Comment