Saturday, January 22, 2011

just for fun

It's been a while so I decided to post some pictures of the girlies...

Rachel definitely loves to watch Abigail. Abigail loves to look at pictures- it's a great way for Abigail & one day Rachel to get to know family and friends we don't see often. (and yes, that is a balloon she is sucking on. we like to blow them up and let them fly!)

It's fun to stand back and look at the girls.


Abigail: "She licked me" Me thinking:"that's what happens when you put your finger in her mouth!"


Rachel is 4 months now. The first thing she will do when I set her down is roll to her tummy. She is still learning how to get back over.

We love her smile. It's hard for me to get it on camera sometimes but I was able to here.
Jake & I call Abigail our Arizona girl because she wears her socks for about 5 minutes during the day and she loves to play with water. She likes to wash her baby dolls in the sink.

Abigail thought Rachel might want to play with a block that has a "R" on it so she put it here...

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Oh they are just so cute!! I love that pic of Rachel looking up at Abigail. I CAN'T WAIT to see those sweet little girls soon!!!

Anonymous said...

What a hoot those girls are. Soon they will both be getting into trouble together and you will be wondering where they are and what is that noise coming from the basment. They look so content and full of fun. You are a great Mom! Love, Nana J and Papa W

Anonymous said...

Abigail and Rachel you girls always make us smile. You are both so precious. Love your flying pick tails, Abigail. Rachel you have such beautiful eyes that are always so curious about everything around you.
Continue to have fun together.
Love, Nana Carol and Papa Ted