Wednesday, March 23, 2011

follow me

A sister bond is forming with these two girls. Rachel looks to see what and where Abigail is all the time. Its fun seeing the girls able to play a little together.

Rachel will follow Abigail...sometimes Abigail will have to tell me she needs her space.


I can hear Rachel saying..."what? Why can't I climb on the book?"

5 comments:

Krista said...

How fun to see the girls playing together! They are both growing up so fast!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun. Trust you had a good trip to Mpls. The girls look so great. Can't you please come over tomorrow and visit us???? We get so lonesome. We miss you. Nana and Papa.

Noelle said...

Cute pics! Isn't that so fun to see them interacting and starting to play together?!? I laughed at how Abigail asks for space...Addysen will ask me to move Haven when she's getting in her space. :-)

Anonymous said...

What wonderful photos of the girls and Erin. Abigail and Rachel are soooooooo cute. We always love it when we are all together.
Love, Nana Carol and Papa Ted

Rachel Olimb said...

Sweet, sweet sisters.

I miss you, Erin!!