Monday, July 11, 2011

flower shop

When I look out my kitchen window I see the most beautiful flower garden. It's not mine of course, it's our neighbor's Mr. Roger. Yes, we have our very own Mr. Roger and he is as sweet as can be. He is retired with the passion to garden and he does a wonderful job. I had to do a photo shoot with the girls since right now so many of the flowers are blooming!









My flowers and plants are doing good too. I have so many that I don't even know all the types. When we decided to move here I wasn't exactly excited. Jake encouraged me to find something to be excited about and before we moved I found that in being able to have flowers. So when I look at these pots I get a little excited at how nice they look!

3 comments:

Krista said...

All those beautiful flowers & greenery! Love!

Noelle said...

Such pretty flowers...love it! And I love that you have a real life Mr. Rogers! It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...a beautiful day for a neighbor...would you be mine...would you be mine...ha!

Anonymous said...

After spending the weekend with you I observed that your yard is fantastic. I love you flowers and shrubs and potted plants. You have done a great job!!! You neighbor just has a whole lot more time on his hands than you do. Great job, Erin! Jude