Abigail has a book with a matching doll that talks when you read with it. When Jake was reading it to her, Rachel, who totally loves animals, got up on the couch and started cuddling and patting the bunny. She starting screaming and laughing and just really loving the bunny. Abigail was really patient and completely ignored Rachel and listened to Jake reading her book.
*********************
We also have been baking a little. I decided to try to bake with both girls. Rachel is curious so it made for a bit of a challenge/mess. She had fun taking the baking soda and spilling the entire box on the tile. (I guess I should not have let her take it!)

3 comments:
Those first pics are too funny! I'm impressed Abigail was that patient with Rachel! And I've had some similar baking times around here too...attempting it with both girls! Quite a bit more of a mess with 2 girls than 1!
That apron is too adorable!!!
That apron!!! Love, love! Such cute memories!
Post a Comment