Beautiful! Our neighbors across the street have big bushes with those flowers and I just love looking at them! Love that first pic with Abigail in the background watering her feet. :-)
Beautiful flowers and the beautiful Abigail. She looks so deep in thought as she is enjoying the days of summer. Brilliant!Love, Nana Carol
I might be jealous of those hydrangeas! They are gorgeous. Why can't pretty things like that grow here? =(
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Beautiful! Our neighbors across the street have big bushes with those flowers and I just love looking at them! Love that first pic with Abigail in the background watering her feet. :-)
Beautiful flowers and the beautiful Abigail. She looks so deep in thought as she is enjoying the days of summer. Brilliant!
Love, Nana Carol
I might be jealous of those hydrangeas! They are gorgeous. Why can't pretty things like that grow here? =(
Post a Comment