Oh how fun! Those apples are so big and look delicious! Are apple pie and apple sauce on the horizon?? :-)
WE have had to pick all of ours too. Apple pie on the way. Yours look so good. Enjoy them and you have a couple of good pickers!!!
Oh I love this!!!
Hard to believe it is apple picking time. I can already taste your delicious pie, Erin. Yummy!Wonderful photos and I like your new shoes Abigail. Rachel your curls are so cute. Love, Nana
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh how fun! Those apples are so big and look delicious! Are apple pie and apple sauce on the horizon?? :-)
WE have had to pick all of ours too. Apple pie on the way. Yours look so good. Enjoy them and you have a couple of good pickers!!!
Oh I love this!!!
Hard to believe it is apple picking time. I can already taste your delicious pie, Erin. Yummy!
Wonderful photos and I like your new shoes Abigail.
Rachel your curls are so cute.
Love, Nana
Post a Comment