Wednesday, October 24, 2012

a snapshot


 Jake comes home from work sometimes and smiles at the toys that are left out and put in special hiding places. He likes seeing what the girls are interested in and what we do all day. We share a lot of smiles and laughs when the girls do something cute or say something funny. We especially like seeing Rachel do whatever Abigail is doing and how they play together!

Here is what's up:

Sometimes it rains inside...
and sometimes it's hard getting up from a nap....

Making a project is exciting....
so is putting clothes on your head for a hat.....

It's fall and that means pumpkins....



I may not blog as much as I use to but I still take a lot of pictures.....


And when we heard lots of crashing noises but chose to sit and finish breakfast we knew something was going down....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so busy. That is a good thing if you live in ND and they live in WI. Just kidding. I love whatching them when we Skype. They hardly ever sit still. They are happy, healthly little girls and that is such a blessing. Will be so good to get and give hugs in a few weeks. Love you, Nana J and Papa W

Noelle said...

So fun! They are looking SO much alike! Your girls are going to be like you and your sisters - look so much like each other! Thanks for the snapshot! :)

Rachel Olimb said...

I love seeing pics around your house too! You should give us a photo tour sometime :). Love you whole family!!