Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wecome to Blog Land


I am welcoming myself to the world of blogging. I never thought I would be starting a blog but I am and I think I like it. With so many friends and family all over the US I thought this would be the best way to post pictures and stay connected.

9 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad that you're a part of blogland!!

That is such a cute picture!! She is looking so much bigger already, I want her to stay little until I can hold her:)

Hope you guys have a great weekend!

Krista said...

Yippee! Welcome to blog land! I can't wait to see all your pics of your beautiful girly!

Krista said...

One more thing--I love the picture of you and Abigail! Two precious girls! I like your blog layout,too! Well done!

Mandy Corley said...

ERIN!!! This is SO awesome! I'm glad I can now leave comments for YOU!;) Goodness, look at the picture of Abigail when y'all were in the hospital and the one you JUST took! She has grown! And she really got her look about her and lost the infant-look! What a big girl!:)

Erin said...

Thanks guys,
I am still working on the layout. Thanks to Jake I am figuring it out!

Melissa said...

Welcome Erin! I was wondering when you were going to start a blog...I'm adding you to my reader right now. : )

Noelle said...

Hooray!!! I'm so excited you joined blog land too!! Seriously...that pic of Abigail is adorable!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Abigail is growing up so fast, it's really amazing. I'm glad you can stay home with her, so you don't have to miss a thing.
I want Jake to know that ASD is doing a great job on Michael's braces (my son, age 16). He's only had them on since the end of June and is already in his bands! He may be out of them completely in a couple of months! I think even his orthodontist is amazed.
If you ever want to come back to the class, we miss you. We are studying Philippians this spring.

Patty Z.

Rachel Olimb said...

WELCOME!! It's going to be fun to see what you're up to at home now with your little girl :). Keep the posts coming!