Here are some pictures from Abigail's first Halloween. We had some little girls come up to us as we were taking pictures of her in the grass. They thought she was so cute in her costume. They later showed up at our door trick or treating. In fact, they were the only (3) kids that came to our door. It was a good thing I bought 3 bags of candy. You can tell we are first time parents because Jake took 62 pictures of her laying in the grass. Abigail didn't think too much of it and from the look on her face she was getting bored with her parents!
Saturday, November 1, 2008
Our Little Pumpkin
Here are some pictures from Abigail's first Halloween. We had some little girls come up to us as we were taking pictures of her in the grass. They thought she was so cute in her costume. They later showed up at our door trick or treating. In fact, they were the only (3) kids that came to our door. It was a good thing I bought 3 bags of candy. You can tell we are first time parents because Jake took 62 pictures of her laying in the grass. Abigail didn't think too much of it and from the look on her face she was getting bored with her parents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I would take 62 pictures of that little cutie, too!!!!! She is the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! I think Chase would be in love if he saw her in her costume. . . he already thought she was adorable when we saw you last Sunday, but dressed as a pumpkin?! Watch out!
Yea so glad you have a blog now! Abigail looks adorable. Good thing you got all that extra candy for doing some staging for her cute pictures!
SO cute!! I love the costume!! And I can totally relate to your many pics of Abigail...I won't mention how many pics we took of Addysen too. :-)
Dear Erin, Oh wow. Abigail is so beautiful. I was hoping to hear something from you guys because I was thinking that you must have had your baby by now and then look, here she is. Beautiful. What an amazing gift from God. I am so excited for you and Jake. Just so you know, the whole photo thing doesn't end even when you have another baby. I took a ton of photos the other day of Benjamin just because the light was shining in our window so beautifully. He wanted to get out of it but I kept putting him in it. It became a game. Anyways, I just wanted to say hi. I will write more soon. Lots of love, Amanda
Happy 1st Halloween! Abigail looked SO cute! Monte says you are starting her off right with that Hershey's bar in her hand!;)
I think she's going to be a chocolate lover :).
Post a Comment