A trip to the mall sometimes also means a ride on the carousal. Daddy & Nana Jude joined Abigail for a ride on the eagle's wings. All smiles!

Outside the mall is a nice water fountain. It totally rocked for Abigail. I think she will be "that kid" in kindergarten for group pictures...!
Baby bump picture. That's me at 14 weeks along wearing my regular jeans but tied with a rubber band for more room.



6 comments:
First, I cant believe Grandma Jude didnt puke after being on that ride..she's so sensitive, Secondly, Your baby bump is PERFECT!! love it! Thirdly, Abigail with her shirt up...just like her Auntie Tanya..that a'girl!
Okay...so I get sick a lot. I got my poor old leg over the horse. That was the first big job. But the ride was a blast. Abigail and I had a great time. She cried yesterday when she saw it through the window and her mean parents would not let her go again. I guess they are trying to teach her something but as a nanna I voted for going again! J
way to go Nana!!! Over-ride those mean parents...my questions is did anyone get on camera you mounting that horse....i would pay to see those!
Looks like a ball!! Love her huge smiles on the carousel! I have GOT to get Addysen on one of those! And you gave me a good chuckle thinking of Abigail being THAT kid in the kindergarten pic...ha!
Does that carousel still go at lightening speed? Last time we were there it was whipping kids around, ha! Oh, and you look adorable, Erin!
Rachel, we thought about Asher and the time you brought him on it. It's fast but I didn't think too fast!
Post a Comment