Did you know that Jake has about 2 weeks before graduation? I find myself wondering what happened to the last 4 years. Between teaching, sun-tanning and raising a daughter they have gone quickly.
Part of graduation comes a few celebration lunches, brunches and dinners. This weekend we went to a country club in Scottsdale with the dental unit Jake worked under at school. Brunch was really good and it was a good time for Jake and some of his classmates to relax a little.
Part of graduation comes a few celebration lunches, brunches and dinners. This weekend we went to a country club in Scottsdale with the dental unit Jake worked under at school. Brunch was really good and it was a good time for Jake and some of his classmates to relax a little.

3 comments:
I'm so glad there are multiple celebrations leading up the the graduation! It's such a HUGE accomplishment for Jake!! I'm glad you included that second picture too...that is adorable of Jake and Abigail!
You enjoy every morsel of food and every event that honors your accomplishment. You've earned it. See you soon! Mom
What an accomplishment! Definitely worth all the celebrations! I love that you included sun tanning in your your list, ha!
Post a Comment