Wednesday, May 5, 2010

water fun

Today Abigail and I went to the pool. It is slightly heated. Which means it's heated just enough to take the cold edge off but not warm enough for Abigail to swim for long periods of time. It was a good thing we had a hot day because after swimming Abigail sat in the warm sun for a while.
But the cooler water didn't bother her. She had so much fun swimming. She pretty much giggled the entire time...even when her teeth started chattering! We sure do have a lot of fun together.



4 comments:

Krista said...

Those are the cutest pictures!!! I just love Abigail :)

Anonymous said...

So CUTE!! Love the swimsuit:)
-Aunt Kate

Noelle said...

I agree...SO cute!! And I so miss her little giggle! Wish the girls could swim together again this year!!

Rachel Olimb said...

You two do have a lot of fun together :).