The last couple of weeks have seem so long yet so fast. We are in the middle of making a big transition from Arizona to Wisconsin. It has not been easy but with prayer and lots of help we are getting through it. The movers came to Arizona, boxed and loaded everything we own. (All except my pots and pans which are in the process of being sent to me!) Our cars even got picked up by a man who responded to questions from Monte: "I pick up Erin, I take to Erin."
I left Arizona with Abigail to visit family in North Dakota. Jake met us later and we spent a week there. Abigail came down with a nasty flu which made it hard for all of us. From there we flew to Minneapolis where my parents were waiting to take us to their house. A few days later we moved into our own house.
All of this change has been really hard on Abigail but today was a better day and she is starting to come around again. She has taken comfort in looking at blogs and watching a DVD of children's christian music.
All of this change has been really hard on Abigail but today was a better day and she is starting to come around again. She has taken comfort in looking at blogs and watching a DVD of children's christian music.
Jake and I were so excited to close on our house and start moving in. We have been busy cleaning and unpacking. My family has been awesome with helping do all of that. They started in the kitchen and started unpacking and putting stuff away. It's been great especially since most of our time has been spent helping Abigail.
Here we are as first time home buyers!

The deck with Abigail smiling! I also have tons of flowers to weed around and learn how to take care of.
We love how quiet it is outside and how open the yards are. We have even met some neighbors already.




7 comments:
Oh how fun to see pictures! Love seeing you guys in front of your new house and I'm sure Abigail is going to have so much fun on that porch and in the yard!! So glad today was a better day and I'm sure Abigail will do great once she feels settled in up there and realizes she has her own yard to run around in!! :-)
It is so cool to see pictures! Your new home is gorgeous. I just love all the green everywhere! The big open yards are so cool! We will continue to pray for this big transition for all of you! You guys are so missed!!!
Look at all that green grass! I'm so jealous! What a beautiful house and a beautiful family to live in it. The picture of Jake mowing is priceless...that must have taken him a day and a half! =)
Oh Erin!!! You have such a beautiful home, and your neighborhood is adorable! I can't wait to see more pictures. I don't think it's going to take Abigail long to adjust to her great new home. So much for her to investigate and explore :). Love you guys!!!
The house and neighborhood look wonderful. I love the
landscaping. Hope all goes well. Wish we could have seen you in ND. Best of luck. Send your address.
Paulette Heringer
Your home is lovely! I too am green with envy over all that colorful grass.... Enjoy!!!!
Welcome back Erin to the great state of Wisconsin. We are so happy for all of you and for us to have you so close. May your new adventures be fill with only wonderful things. Just think each one of you have been born in different states. Exciting.
Love, Mom and Dad
Your house is fantastic. Happy Mowing Jake.
Post a Comment