Monday, November 29, 2010

teddy bear tea

On the day after Thanksgiving instead of getting up early and fighting the crowds my mom and I took the girls to a teddy bear tea party. The girls got their pretty Christmas dresses on and brought their teddy bears along for a tea party. It was on the stage of a local theater which was decorated for Christmas. There were appearances by Winnie the Poo, Christmas elves and 2 teddy bears. They served us breakfast, read a couple of children books, had a craft project and gave away gifts. Abigail and Grandma Carol had a great time and it was nice to be able to do this together.






Abigail got these glasses and just had to wear them home.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Not only is that waaaay better than fighting the lines on Black Friday, but that is really the cutest thing ever!

Noelle said...

I still think that's one of the cutest ideas I've heard of! Love it! Looks like the girls had a great time and I'm sure your Mom was thrilled to have those 2 precious granddaughters there!!

That picture of Abigail at the end all bundled with those glasses on is too cute! So glad you snapped a pic of that one! Ha!

Rachel Olimb said...

That sounds like the best thing to do with your girls!! I'm so glad you were able to go and kick off the Christmas season with such a fun event!

Anonymous said...

Being with the two of you at the Teddy Bear Tea was the best. It was delightful to see Abigail have a new experience.
Love, Nana Carol