Ha! That second picture is too much! Oh I miss that little girl! Taste testing is definitely the best! I barely started making a pie for Jeff's birthday this morning and Addysen asked to lick the beater. :-)
I just got pictures printed from our visit and have a great one of Abigail helping you make scotcheroos. I will send it to you. She is indeed a helper and a good one at that. You can come over anytime and bake for me. Nana J
5 comments:
Ha! That second picture is too much! Oh I miss that little girl! Taste testing is definitely the best! I barely started making a pie for Jeff's birthday this morning and Addysen asked to lick the beater. :-)
Oh, that second picture is the best! What a cutie! And I love her apron, too!
She's getting SO big, Erin! I love her apron too :).
I just got pictures printed from our visit and have a great one of Abigail helping you make scotcheroos. I will send it to you. She is indeed a helper and a good one at that. You can come over anytime and bake for me. Nana J
Oh, Abigail you are so sweet. Love how cute you look in the same apron that your Mom and Aunties wore.
You are a such a good baker.
Love, Nana Carol
Post a Comment