Saturday, June 4, 2011

we have been waiting for this

Yesterday afternoon the clouds parted, and although the wind blew it was warm, warm, warm. 80 degree warm. I loved it. So did the girls. We love, love the warm temperatures. And we love, love water.


They splashed so much that most of the water was on their clothes and the ground when we were done. I think all of the neighbors heard our excited screams!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks that you two girls had a blast. I love all your curls Abigail and Rachel looks so cute wearing her big sister's hat. Your new side bar photos are adorable. Enjoy the weather today for we are having another hot one. I agree with you Erin.....the hot sunny weather is what we have been waiting for. Have a wonderful time in the sun.
Love, Nana Carol

Noelle said...

80 degrees warm???? I'm pretty sure you thought this day would never come!! Hooray! They are too cute in their little summer outfits enjoying the beautiful weather and WATER!

Anonymous said...

Love the Pictures...see you soon!!! Jude