I jumped the gun a bit and bought this water table 2 months ago. I think this week we will be able to bring it outside and fill with water. Until then the girls have liked playing inside around it, just without the water.
Sidenote: I love these magnets. It keeps the girls out of my cabinets however I think I step on a letter every 2 hours. They get thrown around a bit!
In empty lots are the only time dandelions are pretty. Abigail was using her spray bottle to water them.
3 comments:
I sure miss those girls. They looke like they are having so much fun. So glad we will see you soon. Love you all. Jude
I loved this post. Could so relate to it! Haven is our little screamer too...and I could totally relate to your comment about Rachel having lungs! I guess these 2nd children need to make their presence fully known! Ha!
Can't wait to see the girls reaction to the water table when you get water in it...I'm sure they'll love it! My girls are loving it this year!
And your comment about the magnets cracked me up...I too am constantly stepping on magnets! Miss you guys!
Love this post! Dandelions in an open lot are beautiful! I expect more pictures of that :). Oh, and about those magnets - I just pulled them out again last week for something new and they lasted a whole 4 hours. I remembered quickly why I put them away, I can't stand the sound of them dropping on a tile floor, LOL!
Post a Comment