Last week or so I posted about Jake giving the girls airplane rides with his arms and legs. This time Jake gave Abigail and I a ride in the real airplane.
I was a little nervous but once we were in the air and Abigail was having fun looking out and talking on the headset we really enjoyed it.
Jake loves to fly and it's fun to be able to fly with him.
I was a little nervous but once we were in the air and Abigail was having fun looking out and talking on the headset we really enjoyed it.
Jake loves to fly and it's fun to be able to fly with him.
4 comments:
Wow, I'm just imagining the conversation between Abigail and the kids in her future school class:
Random kid: My daddy is the strongest.
Random kid: My daddy is the smartest.
Abigail: My daddy takes me on airplane rides.
I'm thinking Abigail's daddy trumps all the other daddy's for cool hobbies! Haha!
Now THAT is the picture I was expecting with the "fly daddy fly" title! Ha! So fun that you guys got to go up with Jake! Now just point that plane to Virginia and we'll be all set! :-)
And Krista...your comment is hilarious...ha ha!
I'm with Kris, I think Jake is making quite a few girls proud :).
How fun!! What a cool thing to be able to experience together!! Love this!
Post a Comment