Hey Look Mom:
Abigail finger painting and making hand prints. The choice color was blue. She had blue on her face, tummy and hands.

Hey Look Mom:I walked away from the girls for a few minutes when I heard Abigail saying "I am washing Rachel's hair." I found Abigail literally washing Rachel's hair with bubble soap!

Hey Look Mom:
Rachel has learned how to stand up on her own. She is also able to take 2-3 steps on her own.
Abigail found a little mud puddle. She had her skin covered until Daddy helped her get cleaned up. Rachel was planted firm in one spot but if she could walk we would have had 2 girlies to clean.

5 comments:
Oh, my. How fun! Can hardly wait to see the girls next week. Aren't summers fun? Mud and all. Exciting to see Rachel standing and ready to take off. Won't be long. Then the chase is on! Love you guys, Nana Jude
I love that Abigail just gets right in there and gets her hands dirty! The expression on her face after washing Rachel's hair is priceless!
Love love every single one of those pics...adorable!! Such a fun post! Can't believe Rachel is already taking a few steps! Watch out Erin...you're about to be CRAZY busy here soon! Ha!
The cutest photo's ever. Having a blast with your sister during the dog days of summer are the best.
Love, Nana Carol
Love all the messes!!!
Post a Comment