My Dad took Abigail and I fishing on their boat. It was cute seeing Abigail hanging out with her Papa. She just couldn't wait to put her fishing line in and kept saying "can I fish yet?"
My Dad was holding the fish for Abigail to see and touch and she loved it. Afterward she was ready to go play so we went for a boat ride and then met Rachel and Nana for a picnic!
4 comments:
Wow! Abigail sure has had a lot of fun adventures lately! Thanks for the great pics! Does this mean you are going to continue blogging?! I sure hope so!
Oh fun. Little girls and fishing is too cute! And I love that she named him rainbow fish...does Abigail like that book too? Addysen got it from the library and wants to read it all the time!
And I second Krista's request to keep blogging! Love seeing your pics!
Ha! Yes, I think so...I don't think I could stop after all!
She caught a fish?! How exciting!!!
Post a Comment