Monday, September 19, 2011

waiting for snow

After a few cold days we had a nice one.

Love the girly play time.
I had Abigail try on her snowsuit to make sure she is ready for winter. It still fits from last year, nice! She likes it So much that she wanted to keep wearing it. "I am waiting for snow". (At least one person here is.) We then decided to go outside and ride bikes...my silly girl!
"I am warm but I am waiting for snow."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, Abigail, you are one of a few waiting for the white stuff!!! Rachel, you get down from that chair! What a brave girl. It is cold, windy and raining today. Suppose that will be your lot in the next day or two. Love you, Nana Jude

Krista said...

Hopefully, you'll be waiting for at least a few more months! Adorable pics, Erin! Love all the fall clothes! The forgotten season here!

Noelle said...

Ha ha! Love seeing her ride around in her snow suit with no snow and the sun shining! I agree with Krista...hope she'll be waiting a lot longer for that snow...for your sake!!

Anonymous said...

NO Snow!!!!!!!!!! Just pretty Fall leaves and pumpkins and Halloween.......and candy and more candy!
I agree with Nana Judy.....Rachel and her climbing chair....Abigail you are a delight!!!
Love, Nana Carol

Rachel Olimb said...

I have a feeling mommy is not waiting for snow :). But, I do look forward to all your sledding/snowman pics this year :). Love to all of you!