Wow! Looks like you got a lot of snow. Both the girls look like little snow angels. Pink and white are good together...Enjoy. Jude
Picture #2 & #4 are really in need of enlargement & framing! They are just priceless!
Holy cow that's a lot of snow you have up there! Glad the girls love playing in it so much! Such cute pics!
Holy snow!!! We must have just missed all this madness, because I don't think you had any over Thanksgiving as well. I bet the girls are loving all the wintery fun!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow! Looks like you got a lot of snow. Both the girls look like little snow angels. Pink and white are good together...
Enjoy. Jude
Picture #2 & #4 are really in need of enlargement & framing! They are just priceless!
Holy cow that's a lot of snow you have up there! Glad the girls love playing in it so much! Such cute pics!
Holy snow!!! We must have just missed all this madness, because I don't think you had any over Thanksgiving as well. I bet the girls are loving all the wintery fun!
Post a Comment