Rachel's little dog joined the fun...
Abigail is the pro at decorating and taste testing...
Trimming the tree:
This year Abigail insisted we got an angel for the top of the tree. So I took her out and she picked it out. With Daddy's help she got it on top.



4 comments:
Merry Christmas!!! Love the picture....again. I've been checking everyday because I just knew you would have some Christmas photos. They are so cute. Love the cookies bakers and eaters. Was their dad home????????? Maybe it is sugarless frosting! Love you guys, Nana Jude
How fun, Erin! I love the bite out of every cookie and how Abigail insisted on an angel on top of the tree! The girls look so big decorating the tree, too!
Busted by mommy and her camera :). So cute!
Oh those pictures are absolutely adorable!! I've looked at them a bunch of times...just now am commenting! You get the best pics! And those pigtail braids on Abigail are too much!! Oh...I wish I could convince Addysen to let me try that! I'll have to show her these pictures and start using peer pressure at an early age...but Abigail is doing it! Ha ha! :-)
Post a Comment