Jake had to get out the snow blower after we got close to 2 feet of snow. We thought it was fun to get the big snow storm and spent a lot of time outside playing in it! Rachel was so curious about the snow blower and walked behind Jake was he worked.
She kept saying "Da -Duh" which is how she pronounces "Daddy".
She kept saying "Da -Duh" which is how she pronounces "Daddy".
Playing with play-dough... pretending, talking and asking questions.
You know there is a forest near when outside of Jake's office they spotted a big black bear. They watched the bear climb up the tree to take a nap. I brought the girls over and they were excited to see the bear up in the tree. I think it was the same bear that I watched run through our front yard a couple of years ago!

2 comments:
Love the pics of Rachel watching Jake do the snow blowing - so cute! Now THAT is some snow...still can't get over how much snow you got!! Kinda like our snow day here in Virginia...ha ha! And that bear...oh my goodness! I have to admit, I think I'd be a little freaked out to even step outside the house after seeing that thing so close!
Well, you know this kind of snow is beyond my comprehension! It is incredibly beautiful to look at! Can't wait for you to come join us in the land of sunshine in a few weeks!
Post a Comment