Dyeing eggs:



Smashing eggs!:

Easter Morning: before church

Finding Easter baskets at home:


Spending the day together with family at my parents:


Hunting for Eggs:



Picture time: I love my family

Cousin love:

My sisters and the little girls:

Aunt Kate:

Happy Easter!
4 comments:
Egg smashing...genius!! May have to start that tradition around here!! :-) They love to color the eggs, but we end up throwing them out b/c no one likes to eat them!
So glad you guys had a special Easter. The girls looked adorable!!
Happy Easter, Erin! I LOVE your dress! And, of course, the girls look adorable as ever! I'm so curious about whether the girls invented egg smashing or if you did :) Great idea, either way!
About the smashing...Rachel broke part of an egg by accident and started playing with it. So Abigail wanted to break one too and then we just let them break them all. They had too much fun to stop it and we don't eat the eggs anyway either. And clean up was quick!
Totally brilliant! Wish we would have talked before I threw away two dozen eggs, ha! Happy Easter!!!!
Post a Comment