Friday, April 10, 2009

A Joy

I love being at home with Abigail. Honestly though, I have my moments of complete frustration. However Abigail is such a joy to be around. Even when she doesn't take her naps or refuses to eat she is still full of smiles and is so much fun.

"Caught in the act of talking"
I went shopping with Abigail in this dress and had 2 people say what a cute little boy....but that really doesn't bother me. After we said, girl, they laughed and said, "she needs to grow more hair!"

Abigail will chase me around our house playing peek-a-boo. By the end of the day her knees are red.

Probably not something she should be playing with!
More teeth? Not yet.
Helping me get dinner ready...

2 comments:

Noelle said...

You'd think the DRESS would tip people off that she was a girl...wouldn't you? :-) I sure miss that little one...can't wait to get Abigail and Addysen together soon!!!

Rachel Olimb said...

What is wrong with people.