Wednesday, April 29, 2009

so similar yet different

Noelle and Addysen came over this afternoon. Later that afternoon Jeff and Jake joined us girls and we had some dinner together. It was such a wonderful day. Abigail was very excited to see her little friend. I kept telling Abigail that Addysen was coming over and I think she was anticipating the arrival.

The two girls are so adorable. They played great together. It was fun to see young minds look curiously about, make and notice noise and learn how to play (or eat) a toy.

Only 5 days apart but there are so many differences between the girls. It is neat to see how God has created all of us to be gifted and unique in our own ways. Even at such a young age.

Abigail decided to crawl under the exersaucer with Addysen's legs. I don't think either girl knew what to think about that until Abigail got stuck and need Mama to pull her out.

I feel so full right now. (okay, not from too much pizza) but full of joy. We have such wonderful friends. I am sure that I will feel like this again tomorrow night after the potluck. (but again not from eating too much.)

3 comments:

Krista said...

That picture of Abigail crawling under Addysen's legs is awesome. They both have that look like, "what is going on here?" They are two sweet girls, that is for sure!

Noelle said...

I totally agree with the "feeling full" comment. We had such a great time with you guys yesterday and are just so thankful for you!! We are going to miss you guys so much this next month!

Rachel Olimb said...

How fun! They really look like they enjoy being around each other :)!