Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Little Older

9 month old today.

That means:
More teeth. (3 and counting 3 more soon)
More hair. (not enough though because people still think she's a he...)
More food.
Better sleep habits.
Stronger legs.
Faster crawler.
Louder voice.
Bigger smile.
So much fun. We had a good checkup from the doctor today. Love those 8:00 appointments. First ones in, first ones out! The best part about the doctor is getting weighted. It might not always be like that but here are her latest stats.
Weighting in at a whopping 17 pounds 13 ounces. (10-25%)
Height at 29 1/2 inches. (95%)

As her doctor said,"She is not a chunky baby but is growing great."
Looking pretty good if you ask me.

4 comments:

Krista said...

Wow! Way to go Abigail! She is growing so much. I love your list of all her new tricks! What an exciting age!

I can't believe anyone would think she is a boy?! She is so girly and beautiful! I think some people just refer to all babies as a "he". I don't get it, though!

Noelle said...

I totally agree that getting weighed is the best part of going to the pediatrician! She is so cute...and TALL! :-) Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Rachel Olimb said...

She's getting 3 more teeth at once! Poor thing! Sounds like someone needs a little, baby massage to relieve some stress. I'll give her one tomorrow :).

T said...

getting so big Can't wait to see you!!