Since we are going to be traveling over the Christmas season we decided to have Christmas at our house early. Just the 3 of us.
Church was great today and we even sang carols. Abigail still likes the nursery and comes home pretty tired, usually taking her nap early. It is rare these days for her to lay on us but today she was so chill and a little sleepy. Jake enjoyed this moment.
Later on she opened some presents from us. She liked the new toys. It was funny though because I bought some candy for Jake and I....
All season Abigail has loved looking at our Christmas houses. They light up and play music which just captures her attention. Today I pulled my kitchen step stool up to them so she could stand and watch.

3 comments:
Oh I just love that picture of Abigail resting on Jake...too cute! I know exactly what you're saying with that...any brief moments you get of that snuggling at this age are a rare treat! And are those pigtails in that last pic??? You'll have to post more pics of that so we can see it from the front too...love it!!
Isn't this such a fun age to experience Christmas with your kids?! I remember when the boys were 1 and how fun it was to see them enjoying all the decorations and fun for the first time. It looks like you guys had a great day! And, I, too, can't wait to see more pics of Abigail's pigtails!
She's so in love with her mommy and daddy! Merry Christmas to all of you! Hope you have a wonderful time visiting family. Can't wait to see pictures :).
Post a Comment