Birthday's are fun. Even when you get older like Jake and I. On his actual birthday Jake's dinner consisted of his favorite carry out pizza, Barros. The next day we had dinner with some of the family and ate his favorite pumpkin spice cake. Did you know that canned pumpkin is hard to find right now? But thanks to Vonda Jake's birthday was saved.
Reason # 83 why I love my husband.... Instead of blowing out his candles with his mouth he fanned a napkin. That was so he wouldn't transmit bacteria from his mouth to the cake.
5 comments:
Ok...I'm seriously not sure that I'll be able to stop laughing for a while after hearing that Jake fans the candles on his cake...and WHY!! :-) I'm sure you guys were so relieved he wasn't spreading his bacteria by doing that horribly germ-filled tradition of blowing out his candles! Ha! Ha! Ha! :-)
Happy birthday, Jake! Glad you had a special time with family! We miss you guys!
Happy birthday Jake!! That is the funniest thing I think I have heard about the candles!!!
Now that's funny...fanning candles out with a napkin...who does that? =) Love it! Happy Birthday Jake!
Although I'm totally laughing at the thought of Jake fanning the candles, I will admit there is something disgusting about people blowing all over the cake before eating it. Leave it to Jake to display exemplary oral hygenie, even at a birthday party! Happy Birthday!
Gosh, I didn't even think of that. Thanks for giving me something else to be grossed out by now, Jake, ha! Happy Birthday to you!
Post a Comment