Thursday, February 4, 2010

little bitty news

Guess what?

We are pleased to introduce the newest member of our family!
We are ecstatic about this baby that will make us a family of 4. Life is truly a blessing. Jake and I are full of joy as we pray and think about our new little baby due early September! Seeing and hearing our baby's heart beating was incredible, especially since baby was the size of a blueberry. Now baby is the size of a grape and I am so thankful for His blessing that will also make Abigail a big sister.

"Oh magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together." Psalm 34:4

8 comments:

Heather said...

Whoooooo Hoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy for your family!!!!

Ashley said...

Congrats to you guys!! Another adorable Heringer baby!

Paulette Heringer said...

Congratulations!!! Cheryl stayed at our house in October and gave me your blog site. I love reading it and seeing the pictures. We're very happy for you. Tell Wayne & Jude HI.

God Bless!
Paulette Heringer

Melissa said...

Congratulations Erin! I'm sooo happy for you. Wow, you and Noelle are really trying to keep up with each other! : P I'll be praying for a safe and healthy pregnancy for you.

Noelle said...

SO SO excited for you guys!!! Love this little baby already!! Can't wait to meet him or her!

Ha ha, Melissa! It was very important that our new baby on the way had a BFF or future husband...baby Heringer is bound to be one or the other!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Phil and I are very excited for you guys.
Love,
Phil and Michelle

Krista said...

Congratulations!!!!! Your title made me smile & your announcement made me smile even more!!!!! Can't wait to meet your sweet baby! Apparently, our group felt a need to triple in 2010! Ha!

Rachel Olimb said...

Oh yeah, just a little bitty news...kinda like great BIG news!! :). We're so excited for your family! What wonderful news, we can't wait to see their little face :).