Saturday, February 27, 2010

must have shower

My alarm clock in the morning is Abigail's moan letting me know she is awake. Our morning routine is pretty basic with breakfast, seeing Daddy off and getting her dressed. At that point I have the "must have hot shower" feeling going through my body. Abigail joins me in the bathroom where she gets out her "busy bathroom box". This is what our bathroom looks like after I am done getting ready for the day:
It's her box filled with baby cards, pictures and other cards she has received. She loves looking at them. She also gets distracted by the toilet and toilet paper....

3 comments:

Rachel Olimb said...

Love it!!! Whatever it takes to get a hot shower, right :). I love your busy bathroom box idea!

Krista said...

I love your busy bathroom box idea, too! And what a clever name for it!

Noelle said...

Ha ha! Love that pic...she is a busy bee while you're getting ready! I love the bathroom box idea too...what a great idea!