Friday, June 4, 2010

blueberry muffins

Abigail helped me bake blueberry muffins. She stood on her stool and tasted sugar, flour and blueberries. Afterward the 3 of us enjoyed homemade muffins. They were yummy.

Her tongue totally cracks me up. I can't help but laugh as you can see all the way down her throat!

Taste testing is the best part!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Put on the coffee pot and I'll stop by. Oh, that's right...you don't have one!!!! So sad. Hope you enjoyed eating the muffins as much as you enjoyed making them. Good memories. Love you, J

Rachel Olimb said...

So cute! She's definitely learning from the best!

Anonymous said...

Yummy.......I can taste the blueberries right now. Abigail, you are sooooooo cute. Jude, Erin needs to buy a coffee pot and then we can bring our favorite coffee beans on our next visit.
Love Grandma Carol

Erin said...

Ha, I am so not buying a coffee pot. That is Kelly's job!