Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jake's graduation party

Graduation brought a variety of different events however the highlight of them all would be Jake's graduation party. We had it at Barro's pizza, Jake's favorite pizza place. The waiter's first thought it was a party for Abigail celebrating losing her 1st tooth!

We ate pizza and drank soda's with some of our closest family and friends. We couldn't think of a better way to celebrate as well as thank everyone for all their support.
This is Jake's tooth cake. Isn't it amazing? And yummy too. Who would have thought you can have a cake with a big tooth on it.


Here are pictures of everyone sitting down to eat. Sorry, if I caught you with your mouth full!








2 comments:

Krista said...

Didn't you guys throw a massive party for Abigail's first tooth?! I'm sure Jake wanted to!!! Seriously, the party was awesome, Erin! You planned everything so well!

Rachel Olimb said...

I agree with Krista, you planned everything so perfectly! Thanks for letting us be a part of this journey with you guys!