Thursday, April 21, 2011

trip to the dentist

Abigail and I went to the dentist this week. It was Abigail's first official checkup and cleaning. She was so excited about sitting in the big dentist chair, seeing where Jake works and having a hygienist clean her teeth. When she sat down and was waiting for the hygienist she smiled and said "I'm ready". She told us it tickled a lot and she totally loved having the toothpaste and spit get sucked up with the suction tool. She also kept saying, "what are you doing doctor?" to everyone that walked in the room. She did great and had a great first experience.


4 comments:

Aunt Tara said...

Soooo stinking cute!

Noelle said...

That is just precious! I can just hear her saying "what are you doing doctor"...so cute! I'm sure she made a lot of people smile that day...and was the highlight of her Daddy's day!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Awesome job, girlee!!!!!! Your dad should be so proud of you. Must come with the genes. We are proud of you too. Love you, Nana and Papa

Rachel Olimb said...

Cute!!!