Happy Easter!
This year we started the Easter weekend decorating eggs. Jake helped Abigail soak the eggs in many different colors. The yellow eggs where her favorite.
On Sunday we went to church. Then we drove to my parents house. Both my sisters where there too and we all had a good time being together. It was fun seeing Rachel have her first Easter and to watch Abigail chase around her Easter eggs and toys.

Sometimes Jake and I can't believe how grown up Abigail has gotten.


Finding her eggs and the surprises hidden inside was fun for everyone! Abigail would open each egg and put one thing in her mouth...soon she had so much food inside she started drooling! We couldn't help but laugh.
Happy Easter


4 comments:
Happy Easter, Heringers!!! I love all your pictures, the girls looked beautiful!
What a fun time. I would have loved to see Abigail looking for all the eggs. Easter is so special. I loved their outfits too. They both look like dolls. So glad your parents are close so the holidays with family. Love you, Nana and Papa
What wonderful photo's of the girls on a beautiful Easter Day. It was delightful to be all together and share the joys of Easter with all of you.
Love, Nana Carol and Papa Ted
I did a double take when I saw Rachel in the pink turtle dress!!! I remember buying that for her to where 'eventually'! I can't believe she is big enough to wear it!!! She is growing so fast!
Post a Comment