"Rachel loves eating." That made me laugh, ha! She really does look like she enjoys a wide variety of things :).
Ha ha...oh, how I can relate to this post!! Haven's not a big fan of finger food yet...but LOVES this kind of "eating" too! :-)
By the way...love seeing the girls playing outside in the green grass and SUNSHINE!!
@Rachel O. . .LOL!!! Did you think Erin's post was going to be about you eating--with hidden footage of you at restaurants?! Erin, I love seeing all that green grass and sunshine!!! I bet you are loving it!
That is a priceless picture..Tarin and Rachel will have so much fun together in a few weeks! Can hardly wait!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"Rachel loves eating." That made me laugh, ha! She really does look like she enjoys a wide variety of things :).
Ha ha...oh, how I can relate to this post!! Haven's not a big fan of finger food yet...but LOVES this kind of "eating" too! :-)
By the way...love seeing the girls playing outside in the green grass and SUNSHINE!!
@Rachel O. . .LOL!!! Did you think Erin's post was going to be about you eating--with hidden footage of you at restaurants?!
Erin, I love seeing all that green grass and sunshine!!! I bet you are loving it!
That is a priceless picture..Tarin and Rachel will have so much fun together in a few weeks! Can hardly wait!!
Post a Comment