Sometimes I don't know what to write but I thought I would post some pictures of what we are doing.
Rachel is quick to smile!

These are Abigail's most favorite pajamas. The top is a 24 month night gown that she loves. It has some Disney princesses on it. It's so short that she has to wear mis-matched pant bottoms. Some days she wears them all day long because she loves them!

4 comments:
Oh so fun to see pics of your sweet girls. Can't believe how big Rachel is getting! Her standing up in those jeans make her look like such a big girl!
Oh, I love it. Keep the pictures coming. Abigail is such a hoot. The P.J.'s are awesome. I remember a dress I had as a little girl and I wore it until it just wouldn't go over my head anymore. Tarin was making those same sounds that Rachel is. It is fun to know they are trying to communicate with you. Carry on...you are a great Mom. Happy Mother's Day!!!!!
Keep the pictures coming. Nana Jude
I thought the same thing about Rachel! She's really shot up since your last post! Happy Mother's Day, Erin!
I love Abigail's fashion sense! What a doll!
Post a Comment