The girls just love to play in Rachel's crib. After Rachel wakes up from her rest Abigail will climb in and start playing. They jump, hug, pretend to sleep and be cute sister.
Me: What do you like best about being with Rachel?
Abigail: "Jumping the silly jumps, giggling, cuddling and giggling. I have a tendency to giggle and giggle and not stop and get the hiccups."
Me: What do you like best about being with Rachel?
Abigail: "Jumping the silly jumps, giggling, cuddling and giggling. I have a tendency to giggle and giggle and not stop and get the hiccups."


4 comments:
Ok that is seriously one of the cutest things ever that Abigail said! Love how many times she said giggle...just how Jake thought our Chicago trip went...ha ha! Love those pics of the girls together - such special sister time!
Now how special is that? So cute! Sister's are special. At least that is what I've heard. Never had one except those I've adopted :). Hopefully they will both fit in my bed at Thanksgiving!!! Nana J
I was thinking the exact same thing as Noelle about Abigail & her "giggling' and Jake and his 'giggling'! LOL!
I have to say this post brought back some really sweet memories of Chase & Carter doing the exact same thing. Feels like forever ago. Cherish the simple days!
"I have a tendency..." Are you kidding me!!! LOL! That is so stinkin' cute!
Post a Comment