Friday, October 21, 2011

just another day

It's fun to step back and watch the girls play either by themselves or together. They are growing so much, it's fun to see their little minds developing.

So focused on their colors

and then I took all the markers away...

Playing dress-up...even Daddy

Abigail wore the bee all afternoon. She was Buzby from "Hermie and Wormie".

I left the girls for a few minutes and when I came back they both were on Abigail's bed

super cute that Rachel climbed the stairs to get up and I was glad I was there for when she wanted to get down.
I hope you all had a good week too.

6 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, little Buzby, that just makes me smile! I love how your girls love each other so much! What a blessing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE! Especially when you had to take the markers away! I am so excited to watch the three of the girls play together at Thanksgiving. We Love you!!
TnT

Erin said...

Tanya, we are so excited too. It will be so much fun!

Noelle said...

Love those pics - too cute! And that one of Rachel eating the marker made me laugh out loud...totally something Haven would get caught doing! Ha!

Anonymous said...

Love all those photo's. They make me smile!
Love, Nana Carol

Rachel Olimb said...

I bet that just warms your heart to watch your girls play together!