I hope you all had a great Christmas. We have been busy but we had some great times being together as a family of 4 and together with all our family.
Here was the scene from our Christmas Eve:
Here was the scene from our Christmas Eve:

Abigail when opening a robot: "It's just what I wanted!" and then after another gift: " it's wonderful"
Rachel feeling under the weather didn't eat much for dinner. I tried feeding her just about everything before ending dinner. However when cleaning up she insisted on having a banana. So I just let her eat it -which is why there is a banana in most of the pictures! Rachel wasn't the only one who didn't eat her dinner...Abigail didn't either. But she is a lite eater so we didn't push her.
Scenes from Christmas Day:
Although Rachel had no throw up, her diapers were full most of the day with the stomach bug as well. It's not fun having sick kids but Jake and I really loved the cuddle time and quiet time we had with the girls as we celebrated the birth of our Savior.
3 comments:
I love the girls' Christmas Eve dresses! So glad you guys survived the stomach bug. . . such a bummer it hit on Christmas.
I agree with Krista - those Christmas Eve dresses are adorable! What a great attitude you had about Christmas day with the kids being sick...being able to enjoy the cuddle time despite the "yuck" that comes along with the stomach bug!
The banana was so cute in the pictures. So sorry for all the late nights and clean-up work around Christmas, not fun!
Post a Comment