Abigail has been taking gymnastic class. She has been able to take the class with some of our friends, Katie and Reese. They really like it and have fun learning the basics of gymnastic. I like that she is able to do something fun that gets her moving around during these cold winter months.
Rachel has some of the best facial expressions. She is so much fun!

5 comments:
Great pictures. Go Abigail!!! Love the pictures of Rachel too. Miss you so much. Hugs all around.
Nana Jude
So fun that Abigail gets to do those gymnastics classes! Seeing the pics really makes me want to get Addysen doing something like that too! Wish we lived closer and could have the girls do them together! :-) And those pics of Rachel - I can't get over how much she is looking like Abigail!! She's adorable!
Score for Abigail..... 10.
Score for Rachel.......10
I love that you are having so much fun.
Love, Nana Carol
How fun that you found a gym class for Abigail, I bet she feels like a big girl going to that :). You're right, those are some pretty great facial expressions! I was wondering when you were going to change your header picture, your girls have gotten so big :).
Rachel's chubby cheeks!!! Oh, I just want to kiss 'em! And how wonderful for all of you to be part of a kids' gym class! Fun!
Post a Comment