"Cho0-Choo."
I love calling her that. I don't know why really. I think I got the name from my sister Kelly while she was here visiting and it has just stuck with me. Jake and I thought about nick-names before Abigail was born and this was the last thing I thought about calling her but now I love it!
3 comments:
it is also important to note that Choo-Choo is not the same as "choo-choo" like a train whistle. It is pronounced more like "Chew-Chew." I think it is funny. You may try to give a good nickname to your kids, but it seems like the names that naturally pop up are the ones that stick. I like the name. I love hearing Erin call my baby girl by the nickname only a mother could give.
I love that nickname! I agree completely--the nicknames that we use for our boys are definitely not the nicknames we would have ever imagined for our kids! The best nicknames just "pop out."
P.S.--My boys would be even more in love with Abigail they knew her name was "choo choo!" :)
That's cute, Erin!
Post a Comment