Monday, January 26, 2009

Attention Tooth Fairy


Abigail's first tooth is poking through. We felt it tonight for the first time. Pretty exciting. Abigail has been chewing a lot more lately and she has had an occasional running noise (which Dr. told us could possibly be a teething sign) so we were thinking that teeth were on the way. I think tomorrow Jake will get his loops out and give her a check up! (hee) I don't think I have to tell you all that we are prepare for the tooth brushing stage.

4 comments:

Krista said...

I bet Jake is beside himself with excitement! The moment he's been waiting for! :) I look forward to seeing Abigail's big smile with a little tooth poking through!

Rachel Olimb said...

Does she already have a Sonicare with her name engraved on it :)?

Noelle said...

Oh my goodness...how exciting!! I'm sure Jake is jumping for joy! :-) I agree with Krista...can't wait to see her adorable smile with that little tooth poking out!!

Erin said...

Hey Rach, we have an extra Sonicare. What a great idea to get it engraved!