Those pictures are awesome, Erin! I think you're going to have to frame some of those! I really love the 2nd picture--cool perspective! I love pictures in the grass! The vivid green is such a perfect backdrop!
Great pictures, Erin! I love her little outfit too :).
You've got quite the adorable "subject" to be practicing your photography on!! :-) Love those pics!
Oh my goodness! Her outfit is so adorable! Not to mention the baby girl...... :)
she is super cute! you always dress her so great!
Love the outfit... who pick that out:) Great pictures she is so adorable! -Michelle
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those pictures are awesome, Erin! I think you're going to have to frame some of those! I really love the 2nd picture--cool perspective! I love pictures in the grass! The vivid green is such a perfect backdrop!
Great pictures, Erin! I love her little outfit too :).
You've got quite the adorable "subject" to be practicing your photography on!! :-) Love those pics!
Oh my goodness! Her outfit is so adorable! Not to mention the baby girl...... :)
she is super cute! you always dress her so great!
Love the outfit... who pick that out:) Great pictures she is so adorable! -Michelle
Post a Comment