When I was pregnant I didn't crave too many foods. No pickles, watermelon or late night runs to the grocery store. But I did crave a certain food item. Yes, most of you know, I was drooling over Krispy Kremes. The bad part was this doughnut craving came after I learned I had gestational diabetes. Thankfully after Abigail was born and my diabetes gone, I indulged in a box of Krispy Kremes before I even left the hospital. The point of this is yesterday we went to Krispy Kreme because we heard of a promotion they were doing. After Jake went on camera telling "why Mesa is not boring" they gave us a dozen free doughnuts. Not only that, we also got one dozen free every month for the entire year! That's a lot of doughnuts. We will be sharing...
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
YUMMY!! That's so awesome:)
-Aunt Kate
Dear Sweet Abigail,
Maybe Mom & Dad will celebrate your First Birthday in July by making a Krispy Kreme cake from all those delicious donuts. That would be so much fun.
Love, Grandma Carol
Wow!!!! What a prize! Did they give you a gym membership too!?! : )
Wow, that's the same thing as winning the lottery in my book! Congrats!
Wow! That IS a lot of donuts!!
Post a Comment