This is what you all are waiting for! Here are my after pictures.
No tears just excitement. Ashley did a beautiful job cutting my hair and I just LOVE IT! Here is the progression of the cut:
1. Measuring the 10 inches.

2. The initial cut. It felt really weird to have a huge chunk of hair being chopped.

3. The hair going to Locks of Love.

4. The final look!


I love my new haircut. I can't help looking in the mirror. I will be sending off my hair on Monday.
1. Measuring the 10 inches.
2. The initial cut. It felt really weird to have a huge chunk of hair being chopped.
3. The hair going to Locks of Love.
4. The final look!


I love my new haircut. I can't help looking in the mirror. I will be sending off my hair on Monday.
8 comments:
Erin,
Your haircut is fantastic and you look so glamorous. Thrilled you were able to donate your hair to such a good cause.
Love, Mom
WOW!!! It's looks great!! I love it!
So cute, Erin!
I bet it'll be weird for you to wash your hair now with 10 less inches!
You look adorable! Love the cut on you. :)
Beautiful, Erin!!!! You look gorgeous! How cool to donate your hair to such a great cause, too!
I love the new haircut! How fun!
I LOVE YOUR HAIRCUT!!! it looks so great!
Awesome Erin! It looks great! So crazy...I too donated my hair to Locks of Love after over a decade of long hair! Wierd to get used to, but i love how much easier it is :) There are pics up on our blog with my new hair cut too. We have near the same length now!
Post a Comment