This morning consisted of me washing Abigail's bedding. This is the second time this week and she is not even potty training yet. We have found that Abigail is a morning pooper. Abigail wakes up and fills her diaper before she lets us know she is ready to get up. This causes "it" to get all over her and the bed. I think the problem is the diaper.

The good thing is that Abigail doesn't seem to mind. In fact, she enjoyed playing in her bath, with the bumper and the clean bedding.

I added this picture because you can see her bottom 2 teeth!
As I mentioned, I think the diapers are the problem with the many blowouts. Costco is great but not when you buy the wrong diapers. There are 208 in this box.
Abigail also enjoyed playing with the baby on the box. She talked away and patted the box over and over again. I think it is time that Abigail has a play date with Addysen!
5 comments:
What cute pictures of Abigail! I love the one of her trying to play with the baby on the box! How funny!
P.S.--I've heard that Costco allows you to return everything, including diapers if they aren't working properly!
Ha, ha, ha! Love the playing with the baby on the box! Between Abigail playing with the baby on the box and Addysen playing with the baby in the mirror, I think we're definitely overdue for a play date!! :-)
So cute, Erin! In that picture of her with her teeth, I can really see both you and Jake in her little face :).
Looks like Abigail may want a little brother or sister to play with?? hmmm? She's adorable Erin! Hope you are all well! God bless you :) Brian and I are looking into missions...
Oh Erin, I can relate. I just bought a new bag of diapers on Tues, and then on Wednesday had a "lightbulb" moment that maybe I should get her the next size up--because she keep leaking her poo too! Well, fortunatly this bag only has 80-some dipaers, not 200 like yours--ha! I will buy the bigger size.....next time :)
Post a Comment