Monday, May 4, 2009

RU-B-O'sssss

Translation: Rubios
Which happens to be our favorite Mexican restaurant. It's fast, American-style Mexican food. I think every visitor that comes is taken to Rubios at least once. In fact, the day manager knows who we are because of our weekly lunch dates. Today we sat outside in the gorgeous weather. It's getting hot outside but in the shade is wonderful. Abigail loves Rubios because of the fish tank, flashing lights, many smiles and the salsa cups we let her play with. She is making noise of approval....


This is Abigail before going. I think she could tell we were going to Rubios from the smile on her face. (okay, she loves the fan and being high on Daddy's shoulder.)
And here is Abigail after Rubios, before her 2nd nap. She was helping me do laundry (it's Monday and I do some laundry today) She enjoyed being pushed back and forth on the kitchen floor.

3 comments:

Noelle said...

CUTE dress! I love seeing Addysen in the laundry basket...it was fun to see you do that too with Abigail. :-)

Rachel Olimb said...

I don't think I've been to Rubio's before. Abigail, can we have a lunch date sometime? :)

Erin said...

totally...when we get back we will meet for lunch.